BRT® Brain Release Technique
Upcoming seminar: 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th of May, 2020 in Madrid
Cranial Osteopathy (CO) is a therapy that has an infinite flow of possibilities for positively impacting health through the utilization of gentle techniques that are capable of profoundly identifying the needs of the patient using a comprehensive and respectful approach.
Tissue behavior can be detected using CO which is able to determine a hierarchy of lesions that can be classified by resistance, facilitating the sequence of recovery. This allows us to travel through the body, as if traveling on roads, in order to observe how tissue multiplies the possibility of connection.
This is the reason why I believe that this therapeutic specialty works best when used in conjunction with New Medicine of Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer.
New Medicine has been able to detect, with astounding precision, an entire map of biological conflicts and their territorial distribution in the brain. The vehicle that we will use to navigate through this map is Craniosacral Therapy.
Our experience and results confirm that any type of conflict or shock of a particular intensity that we experience unexpectedly, and that we live through alone, leaves a mark on the brain in the form of a Hamer Focus or Energy Cyst (alteration similar to a short-circuit). It is in this place that we can act favorably with CO in order to dissolve it or change the sympathetic phase (active conflict) to a parasympathetic (conflict resolution) one.
Illness is expressed in a person through a triangular relationship. The top vertex is located in the psyche and the vertexes at the base are located in the brain and the corresponding affected organs.
Through CO we have the opportunity to work on these 3 vertexes either individually or simultaneously, permitting in-depth access to the needs of the patient by treating their mental state, their cerebral short-circuits and organic distress.
- The Triangle of Disease.
- Hamer Focus – Energy Cysts.
- The 5 Biological Laws.
- The Two-Phase Law of Illness.
- CO and Energy Cysts.
- Cysts in the Body and in the Head.
- Locating the Primary Cyst in the Brain and its Effects on the Body.
- Penetrated and Integrated Cysts.
- Tension Lines Between Cysts.
- Whole Body Treatment.
- Epileptic Crisis – Epileptoid Crisis.
- Assessment and Harmonization of the Digestive Tract from the Germ Layer of the Endoderm and Ectoderm in the Esophagus, Stomach, Kidney, Gallbladder and Pancreas.
- Assessment and Harmonization of the Heart from the Ectoderm, Cerebellar Mesoderm and the Mesencephalon Mesoderm in the Arteries, Coronary Arteries, Pericardium, Endocardium and the Valves.
- Assessment and Harmonization of the Digestive Tract from the Ectoderm, Endoderm and Cerebellar Mesoderm in the Bronchial Tube, Lungs and Pleura.
- Assessment and Harmonization of the Skeleton from the Cerebellar Mesoderm in the Bones and Articulations.
- Assessment and Harmonization of the Urogenital System from the Endoderm, Cerebellar and Cerebral Mesoderm, Mesencephalon Mesoderm and Ectoderm in the Kidneys, Bladder, Gonads, Prostate, Mammary Glands, Uterus and Urethra.