BRT® Brain Release Technique
30th of April, 1st, 2nd and 3rd of May, 2020 in Texcoco (México) – contact Dra. Silvia Ra +52 56 1111 64 74 or email@example.com
7th, 8th, 9th and 10th of May, 2020 in Madrid (Spain)
(The BRT® or Brain Release Technique is a therapeutic discipline that integrates the sensitivity of CO (Cranial Osteopathy) and the biology of NGM (New Germanic Medicine). The result is a medicine with a holistic approach because it works in humans on three levels that are interconnected like a triangle: PSYCHE-BRAIN-ORGAN (P-B-O).
The human being works very similarly to a computer system. It has a programmer (PSYCHE), a hard disk/ processor (BRAIN) and peripheral devices (ORGANS).
Through the use of CO, due to its sensitivity, the BRT® adapts to any pathology that is present on the P-B-O triangle. This is achieved through listening and unwinding techniques that administer fascial loads of roughly one gram of pressure. The result is tissue release, with hardly any friction, which always works in favor of the body.
As for the brain, the Hamer Focus (HF) is known as the region of the brain that controls a specific territory in the body and the location where the impact of a biological conflict is recorded. The location of the HF, which is identified using CO, gives us concrete information about the conflict as well as the affected organ. In addition, it can help us determine the phase of the Vegetative Nervous System in which the disease is in active phase (sympathicotonia) or solution (vagotonia).
Also, the BRT® works with the psyche by managing information related to the biological content of the disease through psychotherapeutic work that is aimed at reprogramming the belief system (through the Biological Power of the Word) of the patient.
Psychotherapeutic key: understanding the causes and consequences of the disease.
Last but not least, the most extraordinary quality of BRT® is that it provides us with the opportunity to access the brain relays, using CO, associated with the organs and the psyche with pathologies that cannot be accessed, allowing us to facilitate the transition from the active phase (sympathicotonia) to the solution phase (vagotonia).
- The Triangle of Disease.
- Hamer Focus – Energy Cysts.
- The 5 Biological Laws.
- The Two-Phase Law of Illness.
- CO and Energy Cysts.
- Cysts in the Body and in the Head.
- Locating the Primary Cyst in the Brain and its Effects on the Body.
- Penetrated and Integrated Cysts.
- Tension Lines Between Cysts.
- Whole Body Treatment.
- Epileptic Crisis – Epileptoid Crisis.
- Assessment and Harmonization of the Digestive Tract from the Germ Layer of the Endoderm and Ectoderm in the Esophagus, Stomach, Kidney, Gallbladder and Pancreas.
- Assessment and Harmonization of the Heart from the Ectoderm, Cerebellar Mesoderm and the Mesencephalon Mesoderm in the Arteries, Coronary Arteries, Pericardium, Endocardium and the Valves.
- Assessment and Harmonization of the Digestive Tract from the Ectoderm, Endoderm and Cerebellar Mesoderm in the Bronchial Tube, Lungs and Pleura.
- Assessment and Harmonization of the Skeleton from the Cerebellar Mesoderm in the Bones and Articulations.
- Assessment and Harmonization of the Urogenital System from the Endoderm, Cerebellar and Cerebral Mesoderm, Mesencephalon Mesoderm and Ectoderm in the Kidneys, Bladder, Gonads, Prostate, Mammary Glands, Uterus and Urethra.