HO® Hormonal Osteopathy
Upcoming seminar: 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th of June, 2019 in Madrid
The Craniosacral System
It is a semi-closed hydraulic system through which CSF (Cerebrospinal Fluid) circulates. Through a filling and contraction/emptying mechanism, CSF causes flexion and extension throughout the body and can be detected using manual palpation.
The design of this system guarantees the integrity of the CNS (Central Nervous System) under normal conditions. However, certain pathological conditions can alter this system, resulting in imbalances and a lack of health in an individual.
Craniosacral Therapy (CST)
This gentle manual palpation technique can be used to detect and correct imbalances in the Craniosacral System by assessing the quality of its rhythm. This rhythm can be felt the way we feel the heart rate or breathing. However, what distinguishes Craniosacral Rhythm is that it allows us to assess as well as correct using palpation.
In addition to assessing and correcting physical, energy and emotional imbalances using CST, we will be able to interact with the hormone production system (the endocrine system).
The endocrine system is responsible for mobilizing the messengers in our body (hormones), affecting multiple processes throughout the organism, such as metabolism, growth, physical performance, reproduction and analgesia. These messengers also have an effect on more abstract aspects of our body that are equally important such as our ability to concentrate, breathing, creativity, serenity and overall well-being.
Hormonal Osteopathy is the result of the practice of listening to a person’s health status through the endocrine system, which will allow us to effectively regulate hormonal production in the glands where we find imbalances.
The advantages to the application of this therapy are outstanding due to a lack of side effects as therapeutic listening does not allow for incorrect dosages. It is the body itself that decides on the necessary flow of hormones at all times.
Through this respectful approach to understanding medicine we can obtain surprising results for a wider range of disorders; circulatory, digestive, thyroid, inflammatory, sexual, sleeping and emotional.
- The Craniosacral System.
- The 5 Diaphragms and their Hormonal States.
- The Bones of the Cranial Vault:
- Anatomy of the Endocrine System:
- Adenohypophysis (anterior pituitary).
- Neurohypophysis (posterior pituitary).
- Fascial Unwinding Technique to Locate Hormonal Restrictions.
- The Relation between Cranial Bones and Cranial Nerves.
- Harmonizing Performance and Emotional State by Listening to Oneself.
- Endorphin Stimulation.
- Acetylcholine Stimulation.
- Endovalium Stimulation.
- Dopamine Stimulation.
- Testosterone Stimulation.
- Prolactin Stimulation.
- Thymus Stimulation.
- Serotonin Stimulation.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Stimulation.
- Phenethylamine Stimulation.
- Oxytocin Stimulation.
- Psychedelic Endogenous Stimulation.
- Locus Coeruleus – Reticular Activating System.
- DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) – 5α-Reductase Enzyme.