HO® Hormonal Osteopathy
15th, 16th, 17th and 18th of April, 2021 in Madrid (Spain)
HO® is the application of CO (Cranial Osteopathy) to determine the state of a person’s health in relation to their endocrine system and is used to effectively regulate the production of hormones in glands where there are imbalances.
The endocrine system is responsible for mobilizing the messengers of our body (hormones), influencing many processes throughout such as metabolism, growth, physical performance, reproduction and analgesia. It also affects more abstract aspects of our body that are equally important such as concentration, inspiration, creativity, serenity, well-being and trust.
Using CO, in this course, in addition to evaluating and correcting physical, energy and emotional alterations, we will learn about tools used to interact with the endocrine system.
The advantages of applying this discipline are remarkable thanks to the use of therapeutic evaluation-listening techniques that guarantee correct dosages at all times.
It is the organism that decides on the hormonal flow it needs at each moment when the main conduction pathways are unlocked: circulatory system and nervous system.
With HO®, lasting and quality results are obtained for a multitude of pathologies and alterations such as hyperthyroidism-hypothyroidism, diabetes, Addison’s disease, Cushing’s syndrome, circulatory, digestive and inflammatory diseases as well as sexual, sleep and emotional alterations.
In summary, this seminar-course is aimed at therapists who want to manage these tools to interact favorably with the system of hormones and neurotransmitters: the set of messengers that act in the body as the best and most effective medications that exist.
This type of work has resulted in the discovery of our internal pharmacy and has the additional advantage of being a self-applicable technique.
- The Craniosacral System.
- The 5 Diaphragms and their Hormonal States.
- The Bones of the Cranial Vault:
- Anatomy of the Endocrine System:
- Adenohypophysis (anterior pituitary).
- Neurohypophysis (posterior pituitary).
- Fascial Unwinding Technique to Locate Hormonal Restrictions.
- The Relation between Cranial Bones and Cranial Nerves.
- Harmonizing Performance and Emotional State by Listening to Oneself.
- Endorphin Stimulation.
- Acetylcholine Stimulation.
- Endovalium Stimulation.
- Dopamine Stimulation.
- Testosterone Stimulation.
- Prolactin Stimulation.
- Thymus Stimulation.
- Serotonin Stimulation.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Stimulation.
- Phenethylamine Stimulation.
- Oxytocin Stimulation.
- Psychedelic Endogenous Stimulation.
- Locus Coeruleus – Reticular Activating System.
- DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) – 5α-Reductase Enzyme.
- Histamine – the inflammatory response to allergies.