You are visiting the webpage www.lalouxschool.com whose owner is Michael Laloux Kodaewa, with registered address in calle del Roble, 5, 28470 Cercedilla, Madrid (Spain) and TIN 51373860W, hereinafter THE OWNER.
If you have any questions about this Legal notice, the treatment of your personal information or the website as a whole, please contact THE OWNER by any of the following ways:
Telephone number: +34 636 40 51 28
Cubenode System S.L.
Telephone number: +34 958 07 33 16
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter Legal notice) are meant to regulate the use of the webpage www.lalouxschool.com.
The access and/or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts the General Conditions of use reflected in this document. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of hiring that in their case.
Use of the web portal
www.lalouxschool.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or his licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER takes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (eg. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through this portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to:
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attack against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Michael Laloux Kodaewa, his suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Content, intellectual and industrial property
THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of his web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by THE OWNER or his licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE OWNER.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his/her sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, THE OWNER does not warrant that:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the USER’s or third party’s computer system. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- The damages produced to computer equipment during the access to the web page and the damages produced to the USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages that may arise from circumstances caused by fortuitous events or force majeure.
In case there are forums, the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of legal notice and duration
THE OWNER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in his portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located in your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly.
This website might directly link to other sites. This notice does not cover external websites and THE OWNER is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. You are encouraged you to read the privacy notices of any external websites you visit via links on this website.
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at his own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of his portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE OWNER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this Legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
www.lalouxschool.com directs its services to users over 14 years of age. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, Michael Laloux Kodaewa is not responsible for the possible consequences that could arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause is established.