Full name: Michael Laloux Kodaewa
Address: Avda. Sierra del Guadarrama, 83, 28470 Cercedilla, Madrid, Spain
Telephone number: +34 636 40 51 28
As per act 6 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the information you have provided is used by the Company Internal School of Cranial Listening Laloux to send you the information you have requested.
Your data, in accordance with Article 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, will be kept the minimum time necessary for the proper provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
The Company does NOT use profiling and automated decision-making.
The GDPR requires THE OWNER to rely on one or more lawful bases to process your personal information. The grounds considered to be relevant are where this information is necessary for the performance of a contract, where there is a legitimate interest, or where you have provided your consent. The data requested are reasonably necessary, and you are not obliged to provide them.
THE OWNER does not share your personal information. However, he might need to disclose your personal information upon request to regulatory and government bodies as well as law enforcement agencies.
Exercising your Rights
The user is entitled to excercise the following Rights:
- Right of Access – you can write to ask for confirmation of what personal information is hold by THE OWNER about you and to request a copy of that information.
- Right of erasure – at your request and where you are entitled to, THE OWNER will delete your personal information from his records as far as he is required to do so.
- Right to restrict processing – you have the right to ask for processing of your personal information to be restricted if there is disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to processing where THE OWNER is processing your personal information on the basis of the legitimate interests ground, using your personal information for direct marketing or using your information for research or statistical purposes.
- Right of data portability – to the extent required by the GDPR, THE OWNER is processing your personal information by automated means and either because he has obtained your consent, or (because such processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contact, you may ask him to provide your personal information to you in a machine-readable format.
- Right of rectification – if you believe that your personal information records stored by THE OWNER are inaccurate, you have the right to ask for those records to be updated.
If you want to exercise these rights you can request the related forms by writing to THE OWNER either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Post (Michael Laloux Kodaewa: Avda. Sierra del Guadarrama, 83, 28470 Cercedilla, Madrid, Spain).
You are further entitled to make a complaint about us or the way we have processed your data to the data protection supervisory authority in your home country. In Spain this is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (webpage: www.agpd.com). For further information on how to exercise this right, please contact us using the details below.
Source of data
The personal data used by the International School of Cranial Listening Laloux have been provided directly by you, and these are:
- Identifying data.
- Post addresses or emails.