ABRT® Animal Brain Release Technique
11th, 12th and 13th of October 2019 in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
24th, 25th and 26th of January 2020 in Chinchón (Spain)
23rd and 24th of May of 2020 in Rome (Italy)
This therapy serves to shed light on this issue and can help us clearly understand how animals feel when they are ill.
Animal Biological Therapy is an adaptation of Craniosacral Therapy applied with New Medicine for humans.
Cranial Osteopathy (CO) is a therapy that has an infinite flow of possibilities for positively impacting health through the utilization of gentle techniques that are capable of profoundly identifying the needs of the patient using a comprehensive and respectful approach.
Tissue behavior can be detected using CO which is able to determine a hierarchy of lesions that can be classified by resistance, facilitating the sequence of recovery. This allows us to travel through the body, as if traveling on roads, in order to observe how tissue multiplies the possibility of connection.
This is the reason why I believe that this therapeutic specialty works best when used in conjunction with New Medicine of Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer.
New Medicine has been able to detect, with astounding precision, an entire map of biological conflicts and their territorial distribution in the brain. The vehicle that we will use to navigate through this map is Craniosacral Therapy.
Our experience and results confirm that any type of conflict or shock of a particular intensity that we experience unexpectedly, and that we live through alone, leaves a mark on the brain in the form of a Hamer Focus or Energy Cyst (alteration similar to a short-circuit). It is in this place that we can act favorably with CO in order to dissolve it or change the sympathetic phase (active conflict) to a parasympathetic (conflict resolution) one.
Illness is expressed in a person through a triangular relationship. The top vertex is located in the psyche and the vertexes at the base are located in the brain and the corresponding affected organs.
Through CO we have the opportunity to work on these 3 vertexes either individually or simultaneously, permitting in-depth access to the needs of the patient by treating their mental state, their cerebral short-circuits and organic distress.
- Craniosacral Therapy applied to New Medicine.
- The Triangle of Disease.
- Hamer Focus – Energy Cysts.
- The 5 Biological Laws.
- The Two-Phase Law of Illness.
- Comparative Chart of the Vegetative Nervous System.
- Listening Techniques: Arcing and Facial Pulling.
- Locating the Primary Cyst in the Brain and its Effects on the Body.
- Locating Primary Tension using Facial Pulling.
- Brain Mapping.
- Primary cyst in the brain and its body relations
- Unwinding Techniques.
- Extended Listening between Cerebral Cysts and Organs.
- Treatment of Primary Cysts using Extended Listening of the Whole Body.
- Frequent Biological Conflicts: territory, devaluation, separation, loss, fear.
- Assessment and harmonization of the skeleton from the cerebral mesoderm in: bones and joints.
- Assessment and harmonization of the digestive system from the embryonic leaves of the endoderm and ectoderm in: esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and colon.
- Assessment and harmonization of the genito-urinary apparatus from the endoderm, cerebellar and cerebral mesoderm, midbrain and ectoderm in: kidneys, bladder, gonads, prostate, breasts, uterus and ureters.
- Assessment and harmonization of the heart from the ectoderm, cerebellar mesoderm and midbrain in: coronary arteries and veins, pericardium, endocardium and valves.
- Assessment and harmonization of the skin from the cerebellar mesoderm and from the ectoderm.
- Assessment and harmonization of the endocrine function of the pancreas from the ectoderm.
- Assessment and harmonization of the hearing (otitis) from the endoderm.
- Assessment and harmonization of sight (cataracts) from the ectoderm.